Why Voice Search Matters for Your Business in 2023
By 2024, the number of voice assistants is expected to reach 8.4 billion units, with hundreds of users utilizing them to interact with their devices and perform daily tasks. Along with this rapid adoption of voice technology, the number of consumers using voice search to find information that impacts their purchasing decisions is bound to skyrocket in the next few years. For businesses to engage in this growing market, they must have effective strategies in place for voice search SEO.
What is voice search optimization?
Voice search optimization is a set of techniques that optimizes the use of keywords and phrases for searches using voice assistants. The primary goal of voice SEO is to appear in voice search results with the most relevant answers to common queries.
Why is voice search optimization important?
Voice search optimization is important for businesses to achieve growth in a digital future. It allows search engines to find answers to the queries of potential customers on your website and drive traffic to it. It keeps your business relevant and useful to consumers.
How to optimize voice search content for your business?
- Target long-tail keywords especially question keywords. Use the who, what, when, where, and how questions your target audience commonly asks.
- Set a conversational tone on your site. Voice search users interact with devices using conversational language. So, use the same tone in your content.
- Prioritize local SEO. Most people who use voice search are looking for something nearby, so strive to be more visible in local search results.
- Optimize your site for mobile. Use a responsive design and mobile-friendly integrations.
How to make a mobile-friendly website for better voice search optimization?
Most voice searches are done using smartphones and tablets. In fact, 57% of consumers have used voice technology on their smartphones. Appear on top of results when they turn on voice search by making your website mobile-friendly. Choose responsive themes, optimize site speed, and minimize ads or pop-ups. Let the pros at pr.business (Web) craft a good strategy for mobile voice SEO.
Why is it important to incorporate voice search optimization for your business in 2023?
An estimated 123.5 million US adults use voice assistants at least once a month. Reaching even a fraction of this number by optimizing your voice search can drive traffic to your site, increase conversions, and boost sales.
Inclusively, here’s why voice search optimization is integral for modern businesses:
- Voice search is an inherent part of our digital future.
- Consumers today prefer using voice search over typing queries.
- Voice SEO puts your business on top of search results.
The Bottom Line
In our increasingly digital world, voice assistants will be a ubiquitous part of our lives. They will transform the way we live and impact consumer behavior. Voice search will become the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way for consumers to find what they need. Thus, businesses need to include voice SEO in their strategies for growth.